Wednesday 9 March 2011

Stressed out Sista to Pampered Princess

Well Hello there - she says grabbing onto the fact that we are now officially halfway through the week! I have just realised that it is also Lent, the thought struck me just as i emerged form a pancake induced coma sometime in the early hours of the morning. I know that i ought to give something up - and i have decided just what that will be - negative energy. Yes i hereby refuse to waste my time and efforts on feeling crap (easier said than done i do realise!)
At the weekend i opened my 'Pamper Pack' - fear not bargainistas my bank balance did not shudder in the wake of this purchase - a mere £5 was removed in my quest for relaxation. So the contents of my pamper pack are as follows:

Sleep Therapy Pillow Mist
Reflections Shower Gel
Lavender and Camomile Hand Cream
Lavender Foot Refreshing Spray
(All Avon - that saviour of the purse strings!)

The shower Gel produced an aromatherapy effect immediately washing away the top level of stress i was carrying. Once out of the shower i used the foot spray which i really appreciated. I find i neglect my feet, yet they work harder than any other part of my body most days. The hand cream was really luxurious and the fragrance was relaxing rather than ovepowering and artificial.
Just before turning out the light i spritzed the pillow with the pillow mist and breathed a deep sigh of relief as i waved reality goodbye and got on the good ship dream land.

While i know that Lent will not see the total dissolve of my stress and anxiety i do know that with a bit of belief, a good dollop of will power and an enormous amount of pampering - i will be easier to live with!!!

Anyone interested in trying the pamper pack let me know - well worth it, the only thing you have to lose is the weight off your shoulders :)

x Fliss x

No comments:

Post a Comment